Attendees are developers, UX/UI designers, marketers, product managers, and founders from startups, agencies and larger companies.
The GROWtalks audience wants to improve their skills, make connections and learn from experts in the industry.
GROWtalks attendees are…
- Entrepreneurs who care about building a lean business.
- Marketers who are passionate about measuring everything.
- Product Managers that want to drive retention and engagement.
- Designers who care about usability and happy customers.
- Startups who want education and mentorship from experts.
…if this describes you, you need to be at GROWtalks.
Montreal & Toronto Press Coverage:
- Techvibes: Lessons Learned the Hard Way: Canadian Angel Investor Reveals His Million-dollar Mistakes
- Techvibes: Dan Martell at GROWtalks: Growth Hacking is Not Marketing
- Financial Post: Early decisions have make-or-break impact on startups: GROWTalk conference
- Financial Post: Startup Roundup: Version One Ventures raises funds, N4 Systems acquired, GROWTalks Toronto
- Financial Post: Entrepreneurial experts take different views on metrics in advice to startups
- Les Affairs: GROWtalks Montreal : les start-ups devraient créer leur propre média
- Marketing Magazine: Seven Steps For Inbound Marketing
- Marketing Magazine: Q&A: Brant Cooper Dispels The Visionary Myth
- Marketing Magazine:Q&A: Track the Right Video Metrics
- Intelegia: Getting Involved In Your Region’s Startup Ecosystem
View our Photos:
Missed a Tweet?:
- Check out the feed to catch up on all the golden nuggets of information - Montreal
- Check out the feed to catch up on all the golden nuggets of information - Toronto