Attendees are online marketers, growth hackers, developers, designers, product managers, and agencies.
The GROWtalks audience wants more customers. They want to improve their skills, attract more users, and learn from experts in the industry.
GROWtalks attendees are…
- Marketers that want to drive user acquisition and conversion.
- Product Managers who are passionate about online growth and measurement.
- Designers who care about usability and happy customers.
- Entrepreneurs who care about building a lean business.
…if this describes you, attend GROWtalks.
Montreal & Toronto Press Coverage:
- Techvibes: Lessons Learned the Hard Way: Canadian Angel Investor Reveals His Million-dollar Mistakes
- Techvibes: Dan Martell at GROWtalks: Growth Hacking is Not Marketing
- Financial Post: Early decisions have make-or-break impact on startups: GROWTalk conference
- Financial Post: Startup Roundup: Version One Ventures raises funds, N4 Systems acquired, GROWTalks Toronto
- Financial Post: Entrepreneurial experts take different views on metrics in advice to startups
- Les Affairs: GROWtalks Montreal : les start-ups devraient créer leur propre média
- Marketing Magazine: Seven Steps For Inbound Marketing
- Marketing Magazine: Q&A: Brant Cooper Dispels The Visionary Myth
- Marketing Magazine:Q&A: Track the Right Video Metrics
- Intelegia: Getting Involved In Your Region’s Startup Ecosystem
View our Photos:
Missed a Tweet?:
- Check out the feed to catch up on all the golden nuggets of information - Montreal
- Check out the feed to catch up on all the golden nuggets of information - Toronto